May 6, 2010

You're not fucking paid to talk, wanker.

Thundernotch 3 has been in service for quite a few months now. And I'm a lazy bastard and have yet to get the stereo from Thundernotch 2 in it, meaning I can't listen to anything but radio.

And rapidly I've come to a realisation that people who are on radio - with a few exceptions - need to shut the fuck up and play fucking music.

Seriously - listen to any radio station playing and wait for a DJ to start talking bollocks about shit in a way that makes me yell as incoherently as when Marieke Hardy is on the telly.

Just fucking back-announce songs, cretin, and shut the hell up. I could listen to another song in between the ads that all stations play ('cepting for classical music stations - guaranteed to piss off your co-workers) without your mindless vacuous fucking worthless opinions, you fucking zombie vagina. If I wanted to listen to talk radio, I fucking would.

Cunce. The fucking lot.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere Unca Notch, good to see that which irritates you published in this neck of the webs. Rant blogs are one of my favourite genres. Just in case you've not seen them, here's some others you might enjoy:
    http://youcoont.wordpress.com/
    http://mediasewer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. 105.9 and 103.5 are pre-programmed into the radio already. Usually they get chucked on when I am on my way to an opening shift with no traffic on the Eastern Freeway. Life's good then.

    ReplyDelete